Wednesday, December 28, 2011

oy vay of the day!

So I woke up today to ask my dad if he could take me into town to let me put my check in the bank and to get cat food, dog food, and cat litter and he said he would but then he changed plans and said he would run to Woodstock then come back to pick me up and take me to Strasburg.Well he went to Woodstock came back with cat food and I told that that leaves me with dog  food and cat litter."Dog food!" he said, he then went into the kitchen and told me that I needed to cut back on 'this' stuff.I told him that unless he wants the house covered in cat poop then I will not cut back on 'this' stuff.


The thing is that it seems he doesn't want me to clean but when my grandma comes over all she does is bitch about how messy the house is and how awful it smells from the cat poop and the cat pee.I tell her that I'm the one that tries to clean up the house and take care of things.Dad just cleans the dishes and pays the bills and works for Papa John's.I work part-time 2 jobs clean up the house as much as I can physically do, pay for groceries, and take care of the dogs and cats.But when my grandma is over and looks at my dad as to why the house isn't cleaner he puts the blame on me.


But.......Anyways!After going into Strasburg doing all my necessary errands I came home and dad left for work I sat the bags down in the living room so I check my Facebook and my other accounts for any important messages.I hear a rattling noise coming from the dog food bag so I look over to find my youngest cat Krakken trying to open up the bag with his teeth.He managed to rip a hole the size of a baseball until I grabbed the bag and put the bag into the dog food container in the laundry room.I came back and then proceeded on with checking my messages.I heard another bag rattle this time Krakken was trying to gnaw through the cat food bag.At this point, I couldn't help but laugh.I wanted to take a picture or record a video of but as soon as I got close enough to get a good shot he would stop so I just decided to pour the cat food into its normal container.






My youngest cat Krakken.My sea beast!






I wonder what the rest of the day will bring.I'll post another blog for you ladies and gents before I'm done for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment