Thursday, December 29, 2011

LIST BREAK!!!!

I just wanted to take a break.*sighs* Oh My Goddess!!A little earlier, when I was posting lists, my cat Krakken farted sleeping next to me on the couch.I had to cover my nose with my Billy Idol T-shirt.It truly is a nice day for a white wedding!LOL!On the other hand I'm trying to keep myself up by drinking caffeinated Coca-Cola that my dad left behind.I'll probably switch to coffee after the coke well is all dried up.LOL!I think my cat Krakken is now staring down the Amish heater that we have.I can tell that he's thinking that it's going to be a loooooooooong day because he just sighed. My middle child cat Thorn is resting on my team jacket.Every rose has it's thorns.I'm the rose and he's my thorn.


My familiar Thorn.I love my chubby cheeks Thorn so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment