Thursday, December 29, 2011

Forgive my delay!

I got wrapped up in cleaning and going to the gas station to get a few things and then back to cleaning that I forgot the cheap under $10 witchy list.
I did manage to do some loads of laundry and wash as much of the dirty dishes while I still had hot warm water to let some things soak.
But I managed to find some awesome stuff on a couple of websites and I really really want to get my lists done before I show you the awesome stuff I found.
Trying everyday to declutter my house so my brain functions better and I can get around more easier.
Other than that I made grapefruit juice and it was delicious!

                                                         I have a juicer that looks like this.
So I guess today was a writing/cleaning day and I still feel like I have stuff that I could get done before the night.All that is left for me to do is to make dinner, take my Fish Oil capsule, feed the dogs, and take my Melatonin for sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment