Tuesday, December 27, 2011

If laundry were like cats they'd wash themselves

So I haven't done any laundry today like I have been doing lately.Today I finally put a new light bulb in the laundry room so I can see now!YAY!I can get more laundry done without getting aggravated about throwing things into the dryer in the dark or looking for pants in the dryer in the dark.


Here are some examples of me:
*steps out of the shower*
"PANTS MAN!!!PANTS!!!"
"WHERE ARE MY PANTS?!!"
"BLAST THIS CURSED LIGHT FIXTURE!!!"


So I'll be off.I'm going to play music on Pandora.com while getting some laundry done then warm something up for dinner then top my night off with a Fish Oil capsule and Melatonin because I have to wake up early tomorrow to put my check in the bank so I can pay off my cell phone bill and think about grocery shopping.I must go!Peace and blessings!


P.S. Grape-nut ice cream calls my name

No comments:

Post a Comment