Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The spring in my step

Hi guy and gals!I haven't blogged in a while and wanted to update you on what's going on in my life and the changes I'm beginning to see.

First off, how about this early spring weather we got several weeks ago!Awesome!I'm loving it!With a few problems I have encounter but I will manage to overlook those problems by brushing them off my shoulder and moving on.I broke up with my boyfriend.All I can say was he was being a womanizer and plus he made a mistake he shouldn't have made about my mother so I told that sucker 'Goodbye!'.After a week or 2 went by I fell in love again with a lovely pirate lad and like a pirate should has stolen my heart and with my mermaid and siren looks I have stolen his.We have some kinks to work out on making it work but we will prevail!Along side from that I've had some family drama and I'm very tempted to tell all of them 'don't involve me in your problems if you can't own up to your mistakes and stop with the assumptions.'At this point, I want to get away from my family.I love them but my goddess are they annoying and drama starters.Oy vay!Other than that I've been doing some major cleaning on my entire house.Getting rid of things I don't use anymore or probably won't use for that matter.My pagan dad and his girlfriend are moving.My shaman friend Elf is moving.I'm getting the feeling that everyone is moving.

I think the one thing that has lit up my life and days has been Lee my pirate man.Now me and him live far away from each other.He lives in the UK and I live in the US.Do you see the letter difference?Hahahaha!!Well he has drove me to do some crazy things.This past Sunday I went to my pagan dads for St.Pattys day dinner.I decided I was going to walk there.Now it takes an hour on foot to get there.I had a bag of stuff packed(water, a snack, a data organizer, my purse).If you know where I live you would know that the area I live in is a suburban looking area but as you go further out you start hitting farm country.It's mostly higher class people, people with farms, and some people who live there for the peacefulness of the farm country area. I had music in my ear and I was taking in the smell of pine, daffodils, and other things smiling constantly.The thought on my cranium was how Lee would love to see this too.I felt like he was spiritually by my side and taking it all in as much as me.I wasn't concerned about the time and when I got pretty close to my pagan dads property I noticed that I didn't stop for a snack or a drink.Crazy!My pagan dad and mom wondered how I did it.I told them and thought it was a very good idea.Of course they know me to be a walker.Their daughter and I walked from where I live to the next town over.We had our bags packed with water and a light snack of crackers.From where I live and to the next town over it takes 2 hours on foot.We got there and continued to walk around town for another 4 hours making our walk a total of 6 hours.Needless to say, our feet were sore and thankfully my pagan dad gave us a ride home.But I guess that's what an awesome distraction will drive you to do amazing things!That's something I learned in my witchy life.Magick is using your will and intention to make something happen and I feel I make magick happen when I stretch myself like that.Me being in roller derby was a nice testament of that.But that's a story all in itself!I hope all of you have a awesome/amazing witchy day!Notice the magick around you!Love and Light!!Blessed be!! )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment